Mark your calendars, property professionals! The PayProp Roadshow 2023 is coming to a city near you next month.
The 2023 Roadshow will begin in Gqeberha on 18 October, move on to Johannesburg on 19 October, and wrap up on 20 October in Cape Town.
This year’s attendees will hear from a host of great speakers, including:
- Myles Kritzinger, CEO of Transcend Residential Property Fund, a real estate investment trust (REIT) operating more than 4 000 residential units. Myles has more than nine years’ experience in affordable housing and private equity.
- Vanessa Perfect, CEO of Houss Pty Ltd, a privately owned company that manages more than R7 billion worth of properties. She oversees a staff of over 150 who provide high-quality service to over 7 000 tenants and optimise the performance of the assets. She has a strong background in the real estate industry, having served as the COO of Transcend Ltd, a listed Real Estate Investment Trust. She holds a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification and is a member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- Michelle Dickens, CEO of PayProp SA. Michelle oversees PayProp’s brand, marketing, sales, business development and business intelligence in South Africa. She previously founded tenant behaviour credit bureau TPN aged just 24, and has been leveraging rental market data to benefit residential rental professionals ever since.
- Joining us from the UK is Neil Cobbold, Managing Director of PayProp UK. Neil is a regular on the property and PropTech speaking circuits in the UK, and is frequently consulted by media and government on housing issues.
- Johette Smuts is PayProp SA’s Head of Data Analytics. She is responsible for all things market data-related within PayProp, including reporting on the state of the rental market in the quarterly PayProp Rental Index, as well as polling property professionals in the State of the Rental Industry Survey.
- André van Rooyen is the Head of Sales at PayProp SA. André has years of experience as a property practitioner, working with national estate agency franchises and independents to sell real estate, build rental books and develop profitable estate agency models.
More stellar guest speakers will be announced in the run-up to the Roadshow. Don’t miss this chance to network and gain industry insights from leading lights in the residential rental sector!
To reserve your seat in Gqeberha, Johannesburg or Cape Town, or to find out more about the PayProp Roadshow 2023, visit the PayProp website.
We’ll have other exciting PayProp events to announce in the near future, so stay tuned.